Spiritual Life-Path Counseling with Psychic Medium And Reiki Master/Teacher Rev. Cristine Fireheart
Mediumship, Tarot and Oracle cards, Runes, Pendulum dowsing, Reiki, Crystal Healing, Chakra Balancing
2.21.17 - On Binding and the Rule of Three
10.21.16 - "Intuitive" Tarot
10.7.16 - My Spiritual Practices
7.8.16 - And what do I do?
7.1.16 - So, why should you hire me?
6.24.16 - Just who am I anyway?
E-mail, live phone or video, and recoded video readings available! See the Readings page for more info!
- What is Reiki?
- - Reiki is energy. It is the universal life force that surrounds and connects everything. It can heal on all levels of being; physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. As a Healing modality, Reiki is a channeling of this energy from Spirit/Universe/God through the Practitioner to the Receiver, which balances and restores the Receivers physical and ethereal bodies. In the process, the Practitioner also receives the healing benefits of a session. Describing Reiki to someone who has never experienced it is like trying to describe colors to a blind person; you just have to experience it.
- What isn't Reiki?
- - Massage - Massage manipulates muscles and other body tissues using the Practitioners hands and sometimes elbows. Reiki does not physically manipulate the body in any way, and the Reiki Practitioner does not need to touch the Receiver, or even be in the same physical space.
- - Medicine - Reiki is Healing, not medicine. Healing in this context uses Universal Energy to help the clients own Energy to restore balance. Reiki is an alternative holistic health practice.
- - Religion - Reiki has no dogma, requires no taking of vows or relinquishing of beliefs. From the Reiki standpoint, it is completely compatible with all loving religions.
- How does it work?
- - Energy from the Infinite Light is channeled through the Practitioner to the Receiver, and is guided by Spirit/Universe/God to automatically go where it is needed. It will clear blockages and heal on all levels, spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical.
- Hands-On or In Person Reiki
- - Hands-On Reiki is most helpful for physical issues, symptoms which have manifested in the physical body; I have had great results treating arthritis, abscesses, post-surgical pain, and even in easing labor and delivery.
- - "Hands-On" Reiki does not actually have to be hands-on. As long as the Practitioner is within the energetic field of the recipient and can receive direct information from the ethereal bodies, "In-Person" is perfectly suitable.
- Distance Reiki
- - Distance Reiki works on a different level of being than Hands-On Reiki, utilizing one of the Reiki symbols to nullify time and distance.
- What is Reiki good for?
- - Everything! The benefits are endless, Reiki works on the spiritual, mental, emotional and physical levels, so there is nothing Reiki isn't good for. The lighter or higher vibrational levels or 'bodies' (the spiritual and mental levels) are less dense and therefore easier to affect. The denser or slower vibrational levels or 'bodies' (the emotional and physical) are more dense and harder or slower to change.
- What won't Reiki do?
- - Reiki will never violate anyone's free will.
- What else does Reiki do?
- - An advanced Reiki practitioner can use Reiki for many things, including blessing their food; situations past, present and future; I clear, energize and connect my pendulum and cards; meditation,
- Is Reiki safe?
- - Perfectly. The worst that can happen is that the Receiver refuses the energy, either consciously or subconsciously. Reiki has no contraindications, it can do no harm, it can only be used for the highest good. I have heard many myths about Reiki: do not use during pregnancy, do not use on broken bones; do no use on amputations... I will say again, Reiki has NO contraindications.
Remember, you do not have to be ill or upset to have a Reiki treatment, treating a healthy person will help them stay healthy. Preventative treatments will help clear emotional problems (such as stress) before they can manifest as physical problems.
- How to prep for your session.
- - light to no perfume deodorant, loose fitting clothing, light to no jewelry, loose hairstyle, slip on flat shoes, skip contacts opt for glasses if possible, COMFORT
- What to expect from a healing session.
- - sitting or laying quietly, gentle music, gently lighting, blanket, pillows bolsters, aromatherapy 45 minutes to an hour/30 minutes to 45
- What to expect after a session.
- - You may feel a little light headed or 'zoomy', and it is recommended to drink extra water to help flush any impurities that your physical body releases. Reiki treated water is an even better option, and will help flush any impurities your ethereal bodies release. Ask your practitioner to treat a bottle or glass of water for you if it hasn't already been done. Eat light meals at least for the rest of that day, fruits and vegetables heavy, light on the caffeine, carbs, and protein.
- - healing reactions
- How many sessions do I need?
- - That depends on what you expect from Reiki. If the ailment you with to clear has manifested in the physical body, it has already made its presence known in the vibrational bodies (the spiritual, mental and emotional), and will therefore be slower to clear. Consult with your Practitioner to find a mutually acceptable schedule of sessions.
- Can I learn Reiki?
- - Anyone can learn Reiki. Once you are attuned, you have Reiki for life, but a lifetime of study and practice will improve your effectiveness in channeling Reiki energy both for yourself and others.
- What are attunements?
- What are Reiki Symbols?
- Are Distant Attunements Effective?
- - That's a matter of opinion. I feel that if one has had NO other attunements, that they are not effective, it's like trying to call a house with the phone not hooked up. Once a person is attuned, perhaps distance attunements are somewhat effective. Physical is so much denser vibration, and we are dealing with the physical on this plane.
- Is Reiki a religion?
- - No. It is not a religion. It is very spiritual in nature, but there is no belief required in order to learn and use it. The beauty of Reiki is that it will work regardless of whether you believe in it or not.
- Can I treat myself with Reiki?
- - Of course, in modern Reiki the First Degree of Reiki is specifically meant to be used on yourself, to clear and heal before level two. Traditionally, Reiki was a method of self healing and enlightenment, healing was a side-effect.
- Is Reiki open to everyone?
- - Yes everyone can be initiated into Reiki.
- What does the term Reiki Master mean?
- - Master is used in the traditional Japanese way, it means simply "Teacher".
Any other questions?
- Can Reiki be used on animals and plants?
- - Everything that is alive can benefit from Reiki, and Everything is alive. From the air we breath to the Earth beneath our feet, the entire Universe is alive with the Infinite Light.
- Can Reiki be used with other therapies?
- - Absolutely.
- Is Reiki a holistic approach to my well-being?
- - Reiki works on all levels of your being, balancing them, to help your body, heart, mind and spirit regulate itself, building "immunity" to all sorts of ailments.
- Recommended Reading
- - Essential Reiki by Diane Stein
- - The Magick of Reiki by Christopher Penczak
The Reiki Precepts
Here is my version of the Five Reiki Precepts:Just For This Moment I Will...
Be at Peace with myself and the world. Be present in the Now. Live with gratitude and forgiveness. Work diligently and with integrity. Have compassion for all living things.
Read more about the Reiki Precepts HERE.
For Entertainment Purposes Only
All readings and personal information are kept strictly confidential.
Reiki is healing, not medicine, and should never be used in place of medical care. If you are ill or injured, contact your doctor immediately.
[Home] [Readings] [Healing] [Other Services] [About] [Blog]
"The Essence of Spirit" and theessenceofspirit.com copyright © 2013 - 2019 by Reverend Cristine Fireheart and Fireheart Enterprises. All rights reserved. All photos and content on this website are copyright © Reverend Cristine Fireheart and are not to be used or published in print, on the web or in any other form. This web site may not be reproduced in any form, except as occurs in normal browser caching, without express written permission from the Owner. Misuse of private property will result in legal action.
theessenceofspirit.com is best viewed with Chrome, Cookies, CSS and Java Script enabled, True Color, Screen Resolution 1280x800 or higher. Problems? E-Mail